Allergy Research Group
The entire framework of your skeleton is made of connective tissue that shapes and supports your body whether it’s standing or in motion. Connective tissue is comprised of a network of ligaments‚ tendons‚ and cartilage; it surrounds and supports your joint capsules. When these tissues are damaged or weakened‚ joints become unstable and painful upon movement or pressure. Inflammation of the joints is extremely distressing due to the soreness and uncomfortable sensation of swelling and pressure on your knees‚ wrists‚ shoulders‚ and hips. Due to the internal swelling of connective tissues‚ you may find it difficult to get comfortable or find a position that relieves the pain in your joints.
Anti-inflammatory medications can be used to reduce swelling and control the pain associated with joint problems. Natural supplements may also be able to support the repair of connective tissues in your joints.
Connective tissue repair requires proper nutrition‚ but the nutrients your joints need for support may not always be readily available in your usual diet. Allergy Research Group’s InflaMed provides the natural nutrients your joints need in proper ratios to support joint repair‚ reduce pain‚ and restore joint health. Some of the ingredients in InflaMed include:
- Zinc‚ a mineral necessary to build bone and support joint health
- Bromelian‚ an anti-inflammatory botanical that reduces swelling and pain
- Copper‚ to support fiber building for connective tissue
- Selenium‚ an antioxidant that protects your cells from free radical damage
- Ginger Root‚ whichrelieves painful inflammation and stiffness of joints